|| MA, BEd, PhD, SET, NET-JRF
|| Head of the Department
|| 4 years & 10 months
|Date of entry in service
|Date of Retirement
|Area of Interest
|| Industrial Economics&Public Economics
- Additional examiner of theory and practical for B A Economics in Kannur University valuation camp
- Valuation duty, Invigilation duty & Tutorship
- Administrator of College website
- Editor of college annual news letter IMPRESSIONS for the year 2016-17
- Coordinator of department club ECONSS
- Internal Mentor in WWS programme
- Tutor in Scholars support programme
- Class tutor of I B A Economics
- Additional Chief Superintendent of University Examination, March, 2018.
- Returning officer for College union election, 2018-19
Workshop on Research Methodology in
Social Science and training in SPSS organized by the Department of Applied
Economics, Kannur university on 28th, 29thand 30th January
- One-day Workshop on E-content Awareness Programme conducted by EMMRC,Calicut University and organized by IQAC on 29th
November 2014 at Pazhassi Raja NSS College,Mattanur.
- One day Workshop on Moodle, organised by IQAC at PRNSS College, Mattanur on 08/07/2017.
|Refresher Course Attended
an orientation programme conducted by UGC-HRDC, Kannur University from
- Various National & International seminars
- Convener of the National seminar on Poverty and social
exclusion in India- Need for a policy framework towards inclusive development, organised by Department of Economics, PRNSS college, Mattanur, 9&10,
- The Role of Handloom industry in sustaining the poor and
most vulnerable sections of the population, Seminar proceedings, National
seminar organised by Department of Economics, PRNSS college, Mattanur,
A chapter entitled The role of Handloom industry in Kannur district,
Multitude, Published by UGC-HRDC, Kannur university, February,2016.
- National seminar on Poverty and
social exclusion in India- Need for a policy framework towards inclusive development,
Organised by Department of Economics, PRNSS college, Mattanur, 9&10,
September, 2015. Paper presented-The Role of Handloom industry in
sustaining the poor and most vulnerable sections of the population.
- National seminar on CHANGING DRIVERS OF INDIAN ECONOMIC
PROGRESS - THE ROLE OF EMERGING SECTORS, Organised by Department of economics,
Government college, Nedumangad, Trivandrum, 17/12/2015.