- Inauguration of club activities for the academic year 2017-18 was done by Sri Johnson K A, Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, EKNM Govt. College, Elerithattu. The function was followed by Talk on Career Opportunities in Economics. The toppers of previous year were felicitated in the same function.
- Release of Manuscript Annual by Dr T L Remadevi, Principal
- Arranged Class on Mind Mastery. Dr A K Venugopal, Pariyaram Medical College, Kannur was the resource person.
- Organised special Talk on GST. Sri Muhammed Ashraf, Asst. Sales Tax Commissioner, Kannur was the speaker.
- As part of extension activity, teachers and students jointly visited to Sneha Nikethan, Old Age Home, Kuthuparamba and spent a day with the inmates of Sneha Nikethan with various cultural activities.
- Conducted class on Mental Health and Motivation, sponsored by Department Alumni. Sri Thushar T K, Personality development trainer, Kannur handled the class.
- Inauguration of Certificate Course on Human Rights Education was done by Adv K S K Nambiar.
- As part of outreach activity, final year students handled Class on GST to Plus2 students of Mattanur Higher Secondary School.
- Economics Association was inaugurated by Mr Abhijith Pran, Manager, Technical products, SBI and the ceremony followed by talk on Digital cash transactions.
- Dr Venugopal, Pariyaram Medical College handled demonstrative class on First aid.
a special talk on Central budget 2018-19. Mr Midhun V P, Asst Professor,
Govt Law College, Trivandrum was the resource person.