The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was established in the year 2009as a mechanism to build and ensure quality cultureof the institution. The IQAC works towards the realization of the goals of quality assurance and quality enhancement by working out intervention strategies to remove deficiencies and enhance quality.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of the institution
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices
- Development and application of quality benchmarks for various academic and administrative activities of the institution
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices
- Development and maintenance of institutional database for the purpose of maintaining and enhancing the institutional quality
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.