The department established in the year 1966, the department offers Undergraduate Programme B.Com (Finance) and introduced Masters in Commerce - M.Com programme in 1999 -2000 with Finance option. The department aims to nurture commerce professionals with a high level of knowledge and competence to effectively contribute to the society with commitment and integrity. The department not only concentrates on the academic excellence of its students but also nurtures their co-curricular activities.Objectives
• To impart quality education in Commerce to the young generation.
• To facilitate the youth in developing entrepreneurial skills.
• To transform the young minds to be responsible citizens.
• To kindle a spark of competitiveness and to ignite their innate qualities
• To help the students to update information and improve the level of knowledge to move ahead in academics as well as to excel in career